Research from NRAP's portfolio have been spotlighted in a growing number of news articles.
• DOE Projects Recognized by International Carbon Sequestration Group. NETL News Release, June 2017.
• DOE Carbon Storage Advances Featured in International Journal. NETL News Release, August 2016.
• Better Carbon Capture through Chemistry. ACS Central Science, November 2015.
• Accessing the Risks of Storing CO2 Underground. Marcellus.com, October 2015.
• NRAP: Making a Business Case for Geologic Carbon Storage. Research News article, March 2015.
• NRAP Advances Carbon Storage through Collaboration and Partnership. Research News article, March 2015.
• Intern Designs CO2 Monitoring Network. Research News article, March 2015.
• NETL’s In-House Research Program: National Risk Assessment Program. Research News article, March 2015.
• NETL Conducts First-of-Its-Kind Shear Fracture Visualization Test. Research News article, January 2015.